- Support for conversion of 1 file or 1 directory.
- Additional output filename options.
- Customizable output file extension.
- Additional overwrite options.
- Added option to convert all sheets from every workbook.
- Prefix and Suffix are now separate options instead of one ‘Quote char’ option.
- Customizable code-page setting for encoding the output.
- Import/Export conversion settings to a profile (x2c profile also usable for command-line support).
- Improved lay-out of main window and settings window.
- Progress and results are now only shown when useful.
- Improved conversion log viewer with filter options.
- Better handling of directory and file selection and recognition of ‘invalid’ items such as libraries/invalid links.
- Free source/destination folder input (Manual input no longer blocked).
- Xlsx files are no longer converted when required component not found on system.
- User now has the option to convert only xls, only xlsx or both file types.
- Improved application startup checks.
- Changed command-line tool to require 4 parameters: source, destination, profile, interactivity level.
- Overwrite option ‘overwrite’ now no longer deletes the file but actually overwrites it keeping the file attributes and other properties unchanged.
- Added additional filename option (workbook filename).
- No longer creates empty files (in case of empty sheets).
- Fixed case where the application would throw an AutoIt error.
- Fixed an error where an invalid filename would result in an OLEDB error.
- Fixed an error where insufficient rights would result in an OLEDB error.